August 18, 2009

Jojo + Mahjong + Yumcha @ 16.08.2009

After work..actually wanna oioi
coz very very tired
woke up early to work on Sunday!!
but i received Jeanie's misscall
she came to my house pick me up
accompany her take lunch @ Jojo Pan Mee
saw many " sentosalist " there
LoL
she wanna play mahjong..
her fren not free yet
so we went to her hometown @ Ulu Langat
she let me drive her car
hehehehe
she taught me drive
feeling quite nice ^^
i wanna take my liscense ASAP
went to her Condo @ Cheras
played Mahjong there for few hours
when we wanna back home
Jeanie wanna take back her liscense from the guard
but
her liscense lost.. =.=
the stupid guard gave to other people..
she was sooo angry
called Jastin came out to yumcha @ MCD, Pandah Indah
chat alot of thingss
back home n continue chat until 4am+
LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment