May 02, 2009

Worry~

Just now..me & u lost contact few hours.. I damn worry bout u!! I tot u sleeping,so cant answer my call.. but den 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours.. U hv no reply at all.. After that ah yan used ur hp reply me say that ur hp leave at her house.. I just relax abit. Jz few hours din chat with u..i so so so so miss u!! U are my everything.. I really cant lose u!! I will become better.. Give me time..
Today is Yee Cheng's birthday. Jz now went to her house for celebrate her bday. BBQ there.. Freaking hot t0night.. Keep sweating.. But they took chairs n sit outside..i join with them too. Saw so many SMKSS senior there. Back home at 1am..quite boring there. LOL
Actually i tot tonight can meet with my DeaR.. Haih.. Nvm,stil got many chances!! Miss u so much my Lovely DeaR.. Muax.. Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment