April 25, 2009

REGRET

Im freaking hate myself.. I regret what i did to u!! I should not so easy to change & love other guy!! What i say what i want to do now..u wont care me anymore!! That night u called me & u said u miss me!! I damn happy coz i know we have chance to recover..
But den..Im not happy coz u let me do whatever i want..let me go anywhere i like. I feel like u dont care me!! Yup,i know im wrong..i regret..i know i change so much!! Nw u oso dont care me anymore!! Recently u went to many places wif so many frenss..i cant say anything!! Coz i did wrong at 1st.
When i went club wif my frenss, my brain just keep thinking of u!! Damn MISS u!! I hope can meet u again in club..but u dont want. I go poppy but u go quattro. U dont want meet me!! U said u dont want disturb me!! But i just want u!! I know i hurt u badly..it's so hard to forgive me!! I also very miss last time our sweetie days..sweetie message..sweet talk!! Nw u wont believe what i tell u..coz i broke everything!! I give up this relationship at 1st.. & i gonna crazy!!
I just can say SORRY to u!! I know it's doesn't mean anything!!
Sorry.. Sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment